PMT 4.35% 44.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Nice to see more people giving this attention, thanks for...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Nice to see more people giving this attention, thanks for shining some light on it Belter. I was saying yesterday morning that the information on display with regards to market caps and the like is very deceptive, but aside from a few other posters nobody seems to care, people would rather go on the defensive. Most of the people pointing out these problems aren't against PMT, we're just pointing out the fact that there's a bit of a fustercluck right now on the ASX and it's a problem.

I was paying close attention to PMET last night and seeing the price go down on the TSX was a shocker. Would have thought after the huge rally on the ASX the TSX would play catch-up even a little bit! I don't understand why some users here could see PMET dropping overnight and with a straight face tell us that the price will rocket past $2 on the ASX today. They almost had a point though, on market open on the ASX I saw buy orders as high as $1.90... but also sell orders as low as $1.20. Clearly there's an understanding problem, could call it information asymmetry?

Additionally, I keep seeing the talking point about Canadians not caring about lithium. Doesn't make sense to me, they're the ones that have made PMET 20x in the last year, so it looks like they care a lot. Again, this may be down to bad information where people don't realize the true market cap, unable to appreciate how much growth this stock has already experienced in a short time.

In a decade of owning shares and occasional trading I've never seen anything like this. Strangest 2-3 days of trading I've ever seen. Yesterday when the price went past $1.50 my eyes just about popped out of my head and I sold (after saying I would hold in the morning at $1.35). I would like to re-buy and own this stock for the long term but I'm going to give it a wait, let the dust and arbitrage settle.
    Last edited by JSSF: 09/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $267.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 43.5¢ $953.3K 2.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30227 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.