PMT 9.80% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

I'm not much of a trader, I'd go broke if I made it my day job....

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I'm not much of a trader, I'd go broke if I made it my day job. Yesterday was a big surprise to me, and for tomorrow I have no idea... but today was different. Today we had information ahead of time from the TSX. And it wasn't a subtle coin-flip arbitrage, the Canadians looked at us and thought "they're insane". They ended the day down. Couldn't even match the ASX on yesterday's opening price, let alone $1.8 or whatever it got to.

I've never seen a clearer indication that the ASX was overcooked. Mix in the fact that we're dealing with market-cap misinformation and we have a stew. Genuinely has anyone ever seen a situation quite like these last couple days? I've seen similar situations but this was next-level.

The handful of users that kept pumping the stock probably did people some damage. Attempting to take advantage of a situation where the facts aren't crystal clear (market cap, liquidity). The rampers seem far too cocky to be ignorant of the unfolding events so I don't think they were acting in good faith when they continued to yell 'BUY FOR $2+' all through the night and early morning. It's good cause to be wary of some of you going forward.
    Last edited by JSSF: 09/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.