PMT 0.88% 56.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Good evening at6568. I totally understand your situation....

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Good evening at6568. I totally understand your situation. Realising your generous 50% paper profit, or stay on in the hope of further gains. I am now up 38%, not so long ago staring at a significant 6 figures paper loss. Many sleepless nights and then a direct communication with senior PMT executives. I acknowledge that it is becoming increasingly difficult to separate facts from fiction and also to trust one's instinct. However, most of my own doubts and uncertainties regarding this explorer have eased. PMT would be liable for any misleading or untrue statements made to the market and the one's being made are overwhelmingly positive. In my opinion, there are a 2 scenarios. The first being that PMT continues in its own right drilling and discovering, the second that a major player, the likes of Rio Tinto or BHP, a Canadian equivalent or even Pilbara Minerals making a takeover bid before all of the (positive) drilling results are on the table. Who knows and just my response to your HC contribution. All the best and stay curious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.5¢ $2.302M 4.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 102219 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 2250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.