PMT 5.15% 46.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

Ann: Patriot Extends Vega Zone with Standout Intercepts, page-36

1. 4,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Stuck bedridden with a bung knee at the moment, so thought I would share my perspective on PMT .
    There is a couple of major reasons I was attracted to become a small shareholder in this company, and whilst currently solidly in the red, I am willing to ride my small holding for a few years if needed.

1/ It's a pretty good size resource.
    2/ I liked the fact Ken came on board , moved all the way from Australia to Canada and had a great record as CEO of PLS ( took my PLS shares along way from 16 cents) .

But I am a realist and know this is going to take far longer than PLS to get up and running, but when it does get to production it will be a significant player.
    Did I get in too early and pay too high a price, probably (Current ave 1.01).
    Do I think they have some major infrastructure questions to answer, hell yes, Canada is a difficult place and bloody cold at times.
    But I keep coming back to the size of the resource and Ken being involved which gives me confidence that as CEO he will find a way forward, and it may not be tomorrow , but eventually shareholder value will be created, just might take 3 or 4 years before the fruit will be savoured.

So my message for shareholders is simple, you need to decide if you want to take a long ride with PMT that will eventually see dividends or if you are not up for that long ride, maybe cut your losses and look for more shorter term opportunities. Of course as always not financial advice and do you own research.
    Personally , I am hesitant to commit more funds until I am convinced that the bottom is in, so keeping a close look at the PMT share price as well as the spodumene price for opportunities to get my cost average down a bit and look to build the size of my holding. Good luck all fellow shareholders.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $280.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $716.7K 1.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2860 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.