PMT 3.70% 52.0¢ patriot battery metals inc.

You are really enjoying dishing out your personal insults here...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    You are really enjoying dishing out your personal insults here in this forum I have noticed and not just towards me. This time involving theology. But if it helps, I don't mind and I can absorb that kind of articulated abuse. I am not particularly religious but still helping fellow denizens if, when and where I can on a personal and professional level. You certainly overstate the influence I might have on other 'investors' as a now identified and exposed downramper. I am simply articulating what I have observed and personally experienced with this stock all the way down from in excess of $1.80 to now half a dollar, with yet another trading day before the welcoming weekend and a drive by my local church.

I am disappointed that PMT has severed its contracted relationship with Albemarle, a company with expertise in lithium conversion. This announcement was supplemented with information about several other parties who were allegedly very interested to formalise new partnerships. But, nothing has been forthcoming, at least not publicly. So, here we are. Drilling with delayed result publications and no real indications on how and to whom to sell the yet to be mined spodumene. Maybe 2028 will paint a clearer picture with some saying, 'only' 4 years away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $316.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ $450.4K 869.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 140127 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 4957 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.