PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Patrys Awarded Federal Grant, page-3

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    This stock is looking better day by day, I'm looking up for a bit of good luck. I'm in but not fully loaded yet
    DYOR
    FH

Excerpt ---
    Dr. Bernadette Marquez-Nostra said she was excited to be working with Patrys and the humanized form of Deoxymab 3E10 (PAT-DX1). “We are pleased to be part of the expanding relationship between Patrys and Yale University.
    This project will leverage the expertise of Dr. Zhou in the development of the animal models with brain metastasis of triple negative breast cancer. If we can image 89Zr-labelled PAT-DX1 localizing in brain lesions using PET, we have the potential to predict whether the tumor will respond to therapy based on PAT-DX1 in a non-invasive way.”
    Dr. Anupama Shirali of the Hansen lab added, “I am very enthusiastic about this new collaboration between the Hansen, Marquez-Nostra and Zhou labs that will help us to test our hypothesis that PAT-DX1, with its unique ability to target cancer cells, can be used as an effective agent to image tumors and can be ultimately maneuvered to deliver targeted radiotherapy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.03K 290K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1218529 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1379932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.