PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Patrys proof of concept ADC significantly increases survival, page-21

1. 7,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Most are/have been here for many years and we are used to the manipulations of this stock, but the one thing i just cannot stand is this stock being at this price for this long and it lets all the traders in small and large to make plenty for when we do run...

They haven't done the hard yackers like the ye ol faithfuls.

The delay is unfortunate and no-one is to blame but it gives these guys all the time they need to enter and exit without to much risk and without locking up cashflows for too long..

We have seen it already,a trader in for 50m and in the top 5 and spruiked very hard and now hes exited at good profits without letting anyone know hes selling and heading out the door until the job was done and SP somewhat destroyed.

Now i dont mind a trade(thats half the game) but it does pain me knowing my 10yrs of holding that someone can come in at these prices, make bhags and then piss off with out any hard time at all...

We should be 7c plus imho and the traders are already nearly 1 bhag in front because of the delays if they got in around now, when the delays are brought up to date they make plenty WITH NO PAIN AAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

We wont imho get any buy out offers anytime soon(at least 6 months) and the DR has to raise this substantially from where we are now if he wants value for the stock so then he has too(and i know he will)get a move on soon to start the traction we need if after Tox and efficacy reports come out we will already be at a decent price for then that Ann to make it where we need to be SP wise before trials if we want any good T/O price offered....

I suspect the Dr is all to well familiar with SP manipulation and knows what happens, so how is going to sky rocket the SP into double figures with no looking back with the trading games to manipulate back down again?

Todays Ann was very good, but thats the next "project"the Dr will go for and the market knows that is way off trials and so therefor they can play these games with confidence.

Im SURE after the delay is Ann'ed"back on track" that we will gain traction but we need to sky rocket to much higher levels if a buy out is ever going to be considered and worthwhile to all...

Imho we should be over 8c with this Ann today if delays were accounted for, so around Christmas time(or just after, if not announced before) when we are back on track, hopefully the Doc will have back-up after back-up Ann's to knock this up to 15c and then we can start the build up to the price we need to take this to trials that we may never get to be part of.....HOPEFULLY...

GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.03K 290K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1218529 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1379932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.