PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

If you can't stand the fact that many many traders, large and...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    If you can't stand the fact that many many traders, large and small, corporate or individual trade this stock and indeed many many stocks
    on a daily basis then maybe you need to rethink your position and maybe the stock market is not your cup of tea.
    All in sundry trade stocks for one reason and one reason only....to make money.

Less than 12 months ago this stock was under 2 cents so at its current sp it has yielded over 100% which is not a bad return in anyones language.

You seem to continually vent your frustration at one particular person for not informing HC posters that he was selling.

No buyer or seller of any shares in any Company has an obligation to inform anyone that they are selling (or buying). I did notice from previous
    posts that the person in question did at least have the courtesy of informing the CEO that he was selling.
    Maybe you can let everyone know of a thread on HC where it is required for every buyer or seller of shares to post their daily transactions.
    I am unaware of such thread.

No one vented their frustration at this particular person when he was buying at retail causing the SP to rise somewhat of which many
    were the beneficiaries of selling their shares at a profit.

"Elvis left the building" a long time ago yet you continue to chastise him even to this very day...for reasons beyond reason.

"Tall poppy syndrome" has always been a part of the "Aussie vernacular". maybe you are guilty of being one amongst many who suffer
    from such a syndrome.

The success of PAB will not rely on any one individual or corporate trader no matter how large or small.

GLTOH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.