PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Ann: Patrys proof of concept ADC significantly increases survival, page-36

1. 5,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    While I am here, I put my two bobs worth in on this too ... but as general comments, not specific to this stock or any specific poster on this forum.

The concept of "public investment" has been lost, largely due to the DT and shorters, never mind the overnight millionaire dreamers. I believe there are a few companies, decent companies on ASX that are doing the right thing and using the platform for the very right reason to take off AND at the same time provide an opportunity for public investment. Biotech companies are such sector largely (maybe bar MM). But unfortunately due to infestation by those with quick profit making attitudes (DTs, shorters etc), it has made it for a too bumpy ride and some true LT investors who do not have deeper pockets are put off, or worse, lose their investment, all resulting in denting public's confidence and as a result, the battlers like small cap biotech which are to do good may not survive as the pool of investment is limited and too competitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.875K 553.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 3120846 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1568171 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.