PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Ok, so looking at he announcements makes you think the result re...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Ok, so looking at he announcements makes you think the result re Gastric Cancer is terrific- 20% mortality improvement has to be good , yes? Unfortunately if you go to the paper the authors point out that the groups were NOT comparable with the treated group having significantly less advanced disease. If you then go to expected 5 yr survival rates then the difference found is explained almost completely by this with no need to involve the treatment. So am I annoyed by the announcement .- yes definitely. Am I still buying -yes but because of the earlier work showing less disseminated tumor in animal model ( ie decreasing metastasis) and the showing of apoptosis in the biopsies. There is a definite role here but it is not yet clear. Probably in decreasing peripheral spread whilst conventional therapy ( ie radio or surgery) clear the bulk of primary cancer. The authors say there is no reliable result from the gastric cancer study and more studies are needed. Always read the paper not the press release!

This is my first post on hot copper. Hope it was useful. Also it seems traditional to say I do not want anyone to regard this as professional advice and please do your own research ( who wouldn't ?)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4291214 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 966108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.