PTX 1.25% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Paul Hopper moves to Non-Executive Director, page-4

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Agree with all of the above Discursive, PTX is one of ASX's best kept secret ( as previously stated).
    My original post was to address rhetorics during this dark hour ( ptx200 concurrent trials on hold due to one SAE) re reflection and projection of the business model, where mostly events are done on a daily base.
    No, I'm not impatient nor wish to come across as such..., but more aware of not only the professional team of scientists involved yet also aware of the caliber of our international interwoven executive team's potential re potential lisencing involement.
    So, is an earlier sponsor ( lisencing deal) a consideration now more so as 'insurance ' an option?
    Have, over the years, seen some equally potential biotech companies in similar circumstances, some opted to insure their pipeline others not..., of course there is neither right or wrong....,
    Example, CSL at their humble beginnings discontinued one of their promising trials due to several SAE status...
    In short, simply 'food for thought' notions of what may or may not be one the minutes of meetings to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $34.57K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99935 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 458172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.