BC8 1.59% 32.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Folks, just relax. I know its not easy to look at a falling...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Folks, just relax. I know its not easy to look at a falling price, but remember, BC8 may not come to the market with an equity raise anymore. So just distinguish between the price and value of the company. May the share price drop to 20c? Sure it may. Will it be there in 1 or 2 years time? Very likely not and very likely it will be a multiple of the current share price. There are always several reason for the sellers to sell. If we exclude investors with different views, which might close the position or short the position, then we get for instance investors, which are forced to sell because of margin calls (so they sell anything where a bid is available). Or it might be a fund, who has larger withdrawals and simply needs to reduce the positions. The next few months might be tough in the general stock markets, lots of volatility and downside potential, but time is on our side and probably also the price of gold will be very supportive. Sooner or later the share price of BC8 will reflect the reality, investors just need to trust that the management properly executes. Remember, that till end of 2025 they plan to produce 100.000 of gold. Free cash flow from that will be very likely higher than the current market cap and debt facility combined. So that's a solid vision for me. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $141.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $386.4K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 20488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.