BC8 8.62% 31.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

I think that the people posting here miss a lot about this...

1. w27
    2,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    I think that the people posting here miss a lot about this company.
    There were posts discussing the selective mining would be by airleg which have gone unchallenged. The latest information from the company on the selective mining shows a photo of a Jumbo drill delivered to the site for selective mining. This should be capable of producing 100,00 to 120,000 tons of ore per annum. I would expect some airleg mining on the narrow veins as well as the jumbo. We have no indication as to what numbers of men are proposed, but I would assume half a dozen crews. This should produce another 100,000 tons a year. Given we start stockpiling already, we will have five months production in stockpile before run-up with low grade stockpiles is completed. We should have more than the first six months of feed through the plant of very high grade material, given that we will continue the selective mining while running the stockpiles down. I can't see the first six months processing anything below 10 grams per ton and likely twice that.
    Throughput should be about 36,000 tons per month. If we assume half an ounce a ton of gold, not hard to see from the figures published, we are looking at something like $50m a month.
    All this is speculative, but we are promised monthly reports on operations, and I will be looking at them carefully as to volume of stockpiles and grade. These are figures easily obtained to a fair degree of accuracy and should be reported each month. If they are not reported, it will be a red flag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $419.6K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58839 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.