BC8 1.35% 37.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Paulsens Gold Operation - Regional Opportunities, page-2

1. 12,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    Great stuff. This is the third cashflow generating deal for BC8 now. More to come no doubt. 2025 is going to be Epic.
    This is a cracking gold deposit from what i can see. DRE have real ounces of very high-grade gold on mining leases.
    BC8 could make a lot of money from that deposit. It is also open, getting drilled and they just tied up more ground on strike to go hunting. Great deal for both companies. What else is out there? This might see BC8 produce over 100k ounces next year. Coyote is another strategically located mill. Kal East definitely will be once they build their own from the toll treatment deal. BC8 is a strategic gold growth company. They put all the building blocks in place for this. The market is yet to work this out. I am sure they will in due course. dyor

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly, said: “Paulsens is a strategic asset on multiple fronts and we continue to
    assess regional business development opportunities on a regular basis.
    Entering into good faith discussions with Dreadnought demonstrates the significant potential of owning the only gold
    processing facility within a 400km radius from Paulsens. We look forward to working with Dreadnought in relation to
    the potential high-grade open pit at the Star of Mangaroon.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $170.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $1.808M 4.629M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 276059 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.