BC8 3.13% 33.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Yeah, nah."Things have changed in 13 years." WTF does that even...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yeah, nah.

"Things have changed in 13 years." WTF does that even mean ?

Been in the gold industry 35 yrs and you're trying to tell me that something's changed in the way they're going to mine that is revolutionary and requires less manpower (and the assumption that this will equate to lower costs). Maybe they're going to resurrect the impact miner. That was a black hole of funds that Newcrest threw at a supposedly revolutionary new mining method. Feel free to DYOR.

You know next to nothing about the industry and even less about Paulsens. BTW, just how much do you think this 3rd party is paying to rent the camp and what exactly do you think it will pay for?

You obviously have knowledge unavailable to others that allows you to make such definitive statements so please share.

Do you even know the cost of a jumbo, a bogger, a charge up vehicle, IT (which is?), vehicles, airleg miners, electrical blah blah blah blah blah? Do you actually have any idea at all of the costs involved in starting up a mine?

There's also the sticky little issue that goes with the latest announcement ie; that the people that actually allow them to keep the lights on have had to settle for shares in lieu of payment and that only covers up until March. Pretty sure they're still using power as we speak.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not concerned so much about your complete lack of knowledge as it pertains to, well, anything about the industry but that there's people on here who actually seek out your advice (opinion) and potentially make financial decisions based on your response.

Maybe you should lead off with the same disclaimer that comes with every market announcement. In a nutshell, while it all sounds good it may actually all be a bunch of bullshit.

I'm paraphrasing btw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $101.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $294.5K 898.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 268980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ 384190
Last updated 15.54pm 22/05/2024 ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.