BC8 8.62% 31.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Paulsens Refurbishment & Secured Debt Process Update, page-11

1. 12,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3196
    Just some gum flapping- The backdrop of gold is super solid. This was just a quick move. Consolidation is underway before $2500. Why? China and endless other reserve banks have been loading up since the start of the war. The US-dominated trade in the world is dropping. The US govt under sleepy Joe is borrowing $1 trillion every 100 days. I doubt Trump will be any better. Now Biden wants to tax unrealised gains and lift capital gains tax. If anyone thinks that is going to be good for growth, I wish you well. It tells us that the Govt is definitely the problem. Our govt is overspending maintaining high inflation and high rates. All Fiat currencies are flopping against the gold price. Geo-political mess in several countries and US elections coming up with a highly divided country. If anything negative happens, the US will have to hit the QE button again. The FED wants to drop rates, but can't. There is a global push for mass immigration in countries of the West. I think this is economic and about longer-term demographics. Politicians are more worried about economic growth to keep their jobs, than the safety of their voters. The West is going broke and central banks know it. BRICS is real and underway. The Shanghai gold exchange pays $100 more per ounce for gold and is not caught up in the comex manipulation. Morgan's were fined billions for rorting the gold market on two occasions. No jail for rorting markets, just a fine that the shareholders had to pick up. Welcome to open corruption US style.
    The major US investment banks have finally started to wake up and call gold to $2500-$2700-$3000 12 month targets. That is Citi and Goldman. Not the little guys. I guess they cant manipulate or talk down gold any longer, so they might as well join the trend. The little guy and ETF market are sellers into all this. I wish them luck when they come back at higher prices. If we do see the next real push in gold and the general market finally wakes up, some of these gold stocks are of incredible value. I have been saying this for a long time of course. I guess it comes around at some point. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $419.6K 1.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58839 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.