BC8 1.41% 35.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Paulsens Repeat Drilling Shows the System is Live, page-2

1. 12,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3208
    This is very good news. ‘It lives’ these guys have had an amazing hit rate using their modelling. If Bc8 goes through this ore body shortly, and it’s a Paulsens repeat, then I think the stock will really wake up. They will also be drilling for the Paulsens offset. The current main ore body continues on from here. They will find that as well.

Black Cat’s Managing Director, Gareth Solly, said: “Paulsens is a high-grade gold mine that produced more than 900koz at an average grade of 7.3g/t. Importantly, down dip exploration looking for repeats beneath the controlling shear structures has never been completed.“There is strong potential for repeat style mineralisation and our first three holes validate the shear has seen strong mineralising fluid flow below the existing workings, which is an important step to finding ‘another Paulsens’. These holes have provided important data which will help direct our next phase of drilling to test the large seismic target beneath the existing workings.“We believe this systematic drilling will result in additional high-grade discoveries. Downhole EM will also be utilised in the next round of drilling which will begin by targeting the interpreted Lower **bro intersection with the shear. There is plenty of unfinished business here.“In the meantime, our Resource upgrade activities are progressing well and with a second diamond rig arriving on site this month both discovery and near mine resource growth drilling will accelerate.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 35.0¢ $58.35K 166.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 349847 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 318973 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.