CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Pause in Trade, page-11

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    There must be a twist, and not in our favour. - Did you read the previous posts and announcements?

News will always leak before its released - almost always to some degree. - News did leak! Via Cameroon Press.... Have you not read EVERYONES DISAPPOINTMENT at the lack of news coming from Canyon? Oh and it was brought up at the AGM. Read above and do some homework.

What is most concerning is that the share price has continued to die in the arse. - You have a firm grasp of the obvious. To me it looks like Manipulation and a combination of CR sellers dumping and panicked retail sellers. What's your take on it? It's the only thing I can come up with.

If the news was so good it would have headed up. - Whys that? Until Ashanti or a Corporate Advisor worth their weight in gold does something, were susceptible to the muppets selling. Mainly because retail have been holding the price up. Todays selling looked like someone trying to trigger stop losses. Again just my take.

Anyways I'm hoping this is FINALLY the catalyst to see this stock RERATE in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.