CAY 0.00% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Pause in Trade, page-7

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi Stumpy

I don't have a crystal ball but I will give it a go. My best speculations are:

1. I don't believe we will have the Mining Licence this year. This is why Mr Boutet, who starts with CAY on 1 January 2022, will get 1 million free shares when "Fully approved Mining License" is obtained. I think the Mining Licence is likely to be issued in Q1 next year. Cameroon Government is very anxious to have this project developed to benefit its nation and its budget, so it shouldn't be too long to have the licence issued.

2. I ruled out some time ago that we will have a TO deal in the immediate future otherwise the SP will not be bashed day in day out by whoever (potential JV partners?) benefits from the ridiculously low level. The appointment of Mr Boutet is also a good indication that it is not an immediate TO deal. CAY needs Mr Boutet's skills and experience to develop Minim Martap to a world class bauxite mine which will bring far more long term profits to shareholders. However, I won't rule out the project will be taken over in the future. May be after the project is up and running and is in production.

3. I expect CAY will obtain one or more offtake agreements upon issuance of Mining Convention. I think at least one from the JV partner.

4. I rule out CR in the near future. I can't see why CAY still needs one because JV partners should bring money to CAY. Besides, CAY may be able to negotiate some upfront money from offtake agreement(s). So forget about CR, especially those 4c or 6c CR bs posted here to scare holders.

All my opinion only. Please DYOR.

Cheers and Good luck.

Pika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ $6.395K 87.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 9144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.