PH2 2.86% 18.0¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

crikey in case you haven't done any research which I'm convinced...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    crikey in case you haven't done any research which I'm convinced you haven't SB ran RLE which became PH2 after they realized that there is no commercial recoverable gas at Windorah (same as Venus). Cant see anywhere on HC where it says you have to be a shareholder to comment on a stock. wiserat you have been going on for years what a great team they have with RonP going to make everybody wealthy when the gas starts to flow but hes left the ship and no gas (just like Windorah). The fact is if PH2 are going to develop all the projects they have going on they are going to need lots of money which will mean more and more dilution or watering down their stake . Like they have done with BTE- you were going on a while ago that it will make PH2 lots of money. I think you realize PH2. will be many years if they ever make money for shareholders. Check out the history of IOT when SB was running that one. I'll comment here if I want to and guess one day just like so many keyboard warriors you'll just disappear to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $64.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $51.62K 288.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 105799 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 80643 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.