BRL 0.00% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

This should make no difference to Mossie - he is a charting...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    This should make no difference to Mossie - he is a charting man... like coking coal prices, fundamentals don't matter, only the chart does and the chart will show us the way forward.

As we all know - he has claimed 14c is "just about" to be broken for literally the past 6 months or longer, so, if the share price did drop below 14.0c (which could still happen if BRL lose - despite most, if not nearly all of a loss being priced in already - in my view), it would be highly ironic for him to come dancing back in after well over a month of absence and claiming such a drop was "always going to happen" and "obvious it was to happen on this very day [today/tomorrow etc]".

I believe a key reason around why the halt was put in place was for all parties to consider options (which yes, to a certain extend, does include what spin they will put on the outcome), but also, and perhaps most importantly, to ensure no leaks got out prior to the rest of the market being informed - those leaks not just being the court case verdict itself, but also how either party intended to respond.

I await eagerly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.