BRL 1.20% 82.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-55

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    So, is @investor_jackson going to stump up and admit he was wrong in stating, on many multiple occasions, over many threads, that BRL was going to win? This is a total loss for BRL, having to pay the full $40M USD sum and cannot be spinned away in any way, shape or form.

I noted that @investor_jackson has also stated in the past that the decision was well priced in. Obviously the market disagrees strongly, having plummeted 20% from Friday's closing price. Is he willing to say sorry to those he led astray in this regard? Will he also apologise to those who were asking him to provide a detailed risk profile of a court lose, but never did?

Let's also not forget @xmanrocks, who was continually denigrated and left HC in frustration at trying to get through an impermeable brick wall constructed of rose-tinted glasses and permabullish statements.

I hope we all learn some lessons from this saga, most notably that it always pays to look at both sides of the coin in an unemotional way, taking in the risk to reward factors and making smartly informed financial decisions.

Listening to continual positive announcements on forums from vested interest shareholders is never research and should be taken with huge grains of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 82.5¢ $6.655K 8.032K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37290 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 14031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.