AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

LMAO. I was waiting for that post. LOL, well done! That’s right...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO.

I was waiting for that post. LOL, well done!

That’s right folks, better get in quick or you will miss the riches soon to follow.

BTW, there is NO way this will be a very specifically worded announcement (just like the last one and the one before that), to pump up the price for insiders to take profit.

I’m sure this is the big one, just get in the que and you won’t regret it. You will join the legions of Mum and dad investors who have made a killing here.

I will happily apologise if I am wrong, but it is my understanding nothing has been signed. If I am wrong then so be it.

If it is signed then congrats! I genuinely thought (and still think), it won’t happen. If it does I was wrong. BTW, if it is signed it won’t be an easy road, but most if not all will get back what they put in or a bit more, so let’s be clear...it would be a great outcome and I would have been clearly wrong in my choices and opinions.

Conversely, if this is just another...we are close, nearly there, then even the most loyal supporter must recognise that this is an absolute dog. How people could continue to hold if this is just fluff, like every other announcement, would be beyond me.

So hope it works out for you guys, but I would be totally surprised and completely wrong with my posts for the last year or two.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.