AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-88

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi trosty

It’s not bad news , it’s just further expenditure of funds ,that the company doesn’t have to proceed

Maybe they can sell onto another company to proceed .

No good news regardless with this company . When the moment is right maybe look at options , but this situation isn’t resolved with a mining license . It just gets more complicated . Ok if you have $1000 and it was involved in your mates brick company . He comes back and says I’m broke so I need more money to finish off jobs to get paid . Sounds fair .

But he doesn’t have cash left over once he finishes due to materials etc . He says I have a massive job on a building in the city, but I need $$$$$ to get job started. Ok sounds far , to get money back I’ll fund next job

Then the big job costs blow out due to additional cost . So now u have your first debt and your second debt and no income return . Your mate is sorry but now broke , hmmmmm u did believe in his skills and trust but it’s just business . Now put these 2 scenarios to avq .

No money , need a mate to help trade , but no assets to provide as security . I’ll ask my blue sky crew to help as they believe

This is dangerous times , and don’t believe as most punters do. The most cheering is done at the end of the race . So if they are cheering it’s time to access , it’s like the taxi share advice

Good luck and shite I hope ur not overly exposed . Capital loss works if your a man of adventure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.