VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-201

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I believe Vector will be taken out well before mining begins! Let’s factor in AK, resource size, drill results, other leases, $70mill of mining equipment on site, well advanced project etc etc!

I don’t think Vector will be going unnoticed by some much larger gold players within the space.

If we can hit our target of 10Moz, offers will come from everywhere! It only takes a 5 minute search to reveal gold discoveries have been on the decline over the past decade. Larger players will want to bump up their reserves moving forward.

Let’s get through the DFS, my guess come decision to mine we will be many, many multiples of today’s share price, unless of course as I’ve elluded to ‘we get taken out.’

Remember up to company to pay $5mill in cash or equivalent in shares. I’d prefer cash to be paid and dilution to be reduced. I think Current SOI would cope with another 220 odd mill shares. Remember they going to Formosa, I see him as a solid holder who won’t be rushing off anytime soon. So I like to believe the float will be of a similar size.

The other tranches I would believe far less shares to be issued as I would expect to see the SP well north of it’s current level.

I think it would be much smarter to be looking into why these two separate entities would lend a combined total of $55mill US. They would have looked at Vector and it’s potential, they would have gone through the financials with a fine toothed comb. This has instilled confidence in my investment as they are happy to slap down Millions, I am happy to slap down thousands.

I don’t think 150-200million MC (10cents +) Is out of the question once all info is known, “ins and outs” purely speculation but I believe there will be plenty of juice once Kanga is formally acquired!

I picture both Gold and Vector rallying into Christmas!

I’ll be holding I’m not after pips!! It’s the bags I am after!

AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.