VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-56

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Well my trading package has had it's time playing out in the sun over at BIT, came back a little fatter, time to lock it away again!

buy.JPG

Not sure what to make of it being the 17th and no news, but to announce news on the 17th around further deals being signed in support of the AK acquisition is fairly telling that it hasn't fallen over, and parties are still being engaged left and right... and locking in such deals perhaps some internal criteria to satisfy outstanding CP from VECs side? Dunno, either way, must be close to running out of boxes to tick.

Will we see another extension? Maybe, who knows, the silver lining is that the parties are agreeing to it which means nobody wants it to fall over so all things considered, it's just a matter of time. I really did think the SP was going to fall a lot harder as a result of no signed deal yesterday, but looks like I was wrong - A couple 'sold the news' today perhaps, but like others have said the accumulation continues....The MC is low the sentiment is low, people are frustrated, perfect time to be buying these last few weeks/month I guess!

Bring on that re-rate and news flow please...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.