VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

I just re-read this, and want to clarify / see what other people...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I just re-read this, and want to clarify / see what other people think.

The funding is great, but those 'signed agreements' are in reference to the binding terms of the funding, not of AK - and the binding terms does NOT mean the same thing as a tranche 1 payment, as that is contingent on on AK signage, of which we have no update still.

1) If this is part of the AK deal signing criteria, why the ... has it taken so long? Perhaps a recent change to the agreement and the other parties needed to see more backing from VEC?

2) Are people of the opinion that this agreement being signed is an actual indication that AK is locked in? Because IMO it isn't and this is just a totally seperate thing, almost unrelated except if it's a part of the criteria for AK signage.

Just musing, appears VEC thought this was a suitable substitute for an actual update on AK as it's no 19th and ... *crickets* ...

3) 2-3pm ninja announcement, deal is signed? No point releasing an extension because its signed/"about to be signed"?

If only BIT found the cure for gross incompetency, would have made for the perfect JV partner.

Urging people to sell shares so I can top up at 20.

Thanks,
    Zest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.