AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

I think it will be a sound document and that's what we need, the...

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I think it will be a sound document and that's what we need, the sp will only really re-rate if we get a funding announcement along with SK buy in. Needs the trifecta in my view. But we might move to the 8-10c bracket because we were over sold in my view and took a hit because of the disastrous BFS that CLQ and COB released to market along with global macro sentiment across the whole sector. That however is changing with some of the EV/battery storage and contract news announced recently.

Our capex is expected to be a lot better than their's which helps our cause.

BUT a sound BFS is another box ticked and a big one at that. It helps protect our capital and moves us one step closer to being a producer...and I firmly believe we will be.

A sound BFS based on the CURRENT JORC, with an optimized BFS following completion of the drilling programs in April and input of the assays. And no doubt further optimization of the BFS in years to come as new drilling programs are announced....in my opinion.

If it is a sound BFS it will put to bed some of the unsubstantiated fear mongering that has gone on in this forum by a select few
    Last edited by pc3: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $27.75K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 8636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 912455 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.