NVX 4.51% 69.5¢ novonix limited

"I sincerely WANT to be impressed, BECAUSE I am a...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I am not saying it will be a BAD announcement, just that from experience, in similar situations 9/10 times it is.

Also, given specific experience on this NVX discussion board, you can bet that there is a 9/10 probability that irrespective of what the actual announcement will say, it will be spun to sound like it is manna from heaven, possibly with the usual adage about extraordinary people... blah blah blah .... and most voluminous posts trying to swamp any opposing views and if notwithstanding, opposing views are still stated, posters will be accused of being day traders or asked to just go and sell their NVX stock...

All I am saying is that if people constantly try to portray NVX as an extraordinarily successful company, run by incredibly reputable people, it would be nice to see some evidence for this at some stage. In the absence of operational progress announcements, the only thing we can glean about management competence is how they handle trading halts or if they get someone to proof read their AGM Notices.

If they got these little things right, I would have more confidence that they will be equally professional about realising some of the blu sky people write about. If on the other hand, they can not even get these little things right, how can I have confidence that they can compete at the leading edge of battery technology? 

I sincerely WANT to be impressed, BECAUSE I am a shareholder. 

"I sincerely WANT to be impressed, BECAUSE I am a shareholder."

PP we all want to be impressed by Novonix as shareholders.

One thing has got the business media excited and impressed is Porsche's new Taycan EV that can charge 100km of charge in 4mins.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-28/porsche-taycan-pitch-this-car-charges-fast

"To sell the Taycan, its first electric vehicle, an automaker known for speed and power focuses on a Tesla-beating charging time."

A 4 minute charge to travel 100kms is pretty impressive.

An 8-10 minute charge to travel 520kms is significantly better.....that is what Dr Buiel is working on proving together with Dr Chris Burns and Dr David Stevens.

Novonix's Extreme Fast Charging, now that would be impressive. 

If Novonix is successful in proving this Extreme Fast Charging lithium ion breakthrough, imagine how excited the business media would be with a breakthrough like that for EVs. Let alone investors.

The Call Option that Novonix is now exercising will increase their profit share from 50% to 75% (less than 1,000tpa) and from 75% to 100% (above 1,000tpa) of PUREgraphite anode.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.030(4.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $401.6K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7785 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 100460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.