CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Kangaroo, I don't think whether the "holding" or "not holding"...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Kangaroo, I don't think whether the "holding" or "not holding" sentiment is the issue here. "Sentiment" is the net result of the dichotomous battle between self interpretation of facts, versus perceived wishes & beliefs.

As such, "sentiment" changes. Regarding this, I think a high dose of pragmatism (specifically my own interpretation of "pragmatism", which other posters no doubt will disagree with) regarding the reality of CE1's current playing field, has skewed/altered or led to reassessment of CE1's potential fortunes.

Much has been mentioned of the potential saviour which is Saguaro...If Saguaro has, indeed, only 5% of it's fields currently developed, I feel the chances of a Saguaro rescuing us from this financial quick-sand is

bordering on fantasy....Wenck had more chance of saving Berlin in 1945 than Saguaro has of coming to CE1's rescue.

So opinion-wise, we have a divided forum group based on divided sentiment...Once-in-a-lifetime buying opportunity, or catching a falling knife?

In this apparent "investor vacuum" of interest in CE1, I'll keep my powder dry. Just my thoughts, which no doubt others will disagree with.

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.