CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Yes JSB007 they are likely long at 5.4 cents, Funds management...

1. 8,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Yes JSB007 they are likely long at 5.4 cents, Funds management is a relative game , rather different to the way spec retail invests which is purely to make money. CE1 could be taking up valuable real estate in their portfolio for another stock they want to add etc etc . I believe we are close to taking them out, but need another day like yesterday which is what appears to be brewing. The big boys on the register, and that includes the large TSV/TMK unlisted guys, are all sitting tight

If you speak to the guys they are frustrated, but it is what it is, Nothing has gone wrong, in fact the LNG story is starting to build broadly and our drilling was a success. When I argue about valuations etc they say we are sitting on an enormous amount of Oil & Gas (which we have proved up with our $25 mill), when the transaction market re opens valuations will become clearer.

Take a look at DEE & PONY etc, absolutely crushed, the reality is we should have kept that $25 mill and done some M&A ourselves, but of course we never would have got the $25mill in the first pace. Drills in the ground always what you want to see.

This is major support here 2.2/2.4, will it hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.