CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Ann: Pause In Trading, page-33

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Cmon, looking forward, what are your views on how realistically CE1 will play out? Like nearly all others here, I invested in CE1 purely as a land flip, however the stark reality of what the land is worth in the current market is something that just cannot be sugar-coated. And with Saguaro owning more than enough land which they haven't even begun to develop, I cannot see why they even remotely be interested in CE1, unless at a bargain-basement price...But even then, why would Saguaro buy land which they simply don't need to? The long path to producing option would take hideous capital injection which would no doubt be funded by further share issuing, leading to an even more greatly bloated share register. Are the possible pathways: (1) We plod along in near stasis with no further development, with the share price eventually reaching an equilibrium some time in the distant future once the movement of the share register settles?

(2) We offload the land now at market to the highest suitor, even if the reality of this means selling at a loss? (I'm assuming that apart from those who got stock at around 1 cent, most of us would be in the high 4's-low 5's brigade).

(3) We raise more capital & drill more wells in an attempt to "prove our potential worth", with the view of making our land more attractive to a potential suitor?

(4) We move to a long-haul position and adopt a production mantra, which would obviously require a huge capital injection via share issue, which may not even be feasibly possible?

(5) Management finds a suitor with our land/reserves as is, who is willing to pay us around 5 cents a share, so that we can recoup our investment without the indignity of financial loss?

Are their any other possible scenarios? What pathway do you think we should take from here to maximize shareholder return? There's a saying in retail that 50% of something is at least still something, while 100% of zero is....well, zero....

Would appreciate yours & anyone else's opinions based on that which we currently know, thanks,

Clozapine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.