RFF 1.02% $1.99 rural funds group

I agree with a lot of your post, but I don't believe the banking...

1. 10,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    I agree with a lot of your post, but I don't believe the banking Royal Commission exposed practices as bad as was made out. Yes I might be in the minority, but I still think a lot of it was beaten up by the media, and I do not work for banks and I do not have shares in banks.
    Yes but I agree there is north a lot of dirty practices in the corporate world, and if they looked into the real estate industry there would be another situation where there are hundreds of sins every day. If the claims by shorters are correct, this is very very disappointing oh, and it is happening a little bit too frequently.
    I did hold some of these from about $1 to $1 40, and just had a look at them again recently. I could have easily bought them, but without detailed analysis I just thought they looked a bit too good!! After all there is nothing that magical about agriculture, even though there has been very high prices for livestock and even irrigated Cotton but basically the returns on capital invested are normally not very very high.

From memory I did not think the beef properties bought sounded very good value either, but that is just more of a hunch I had at the time when I heard it. (I am involved in agriculture myself)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.