PNC 0.00% 57.5¢ pioneer credit limited

Yes. So reading between the lines it would appear that the...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes. So reading between the lines it would appear that the Auditor at the last minute has decided for whatever reason to pull the pin on allowing PNC to report results. I can only infer this due to the timing issue and the lateness of this announcement. Again, this might imply that there was a result and now someone else has disagreed with it?

Anyway, I am not too concerned because the issue is over a non-cash charge which only affects tax paid i.e. tax paid now or in the future.

If, the cash flow of the underlying business is solid then this is going to become a screaming buy (only because I feel the market is becoming a little fed up with this 'noise'). It annoys me that the market perhaps doesn't understand this business in its entirety and thinks the bottom line is a real number to some extent. PNC should be focusing on guiding the market towards a different metric which isn't so much affected by accounting policies (that can swing year to year) e.g. EBITDA or the like.

Given CCP's results, I would beg to differ that PNCs underlying business was any different and if thats the case, PNC will be trading on circa 3x EBITDA (guidance 65m) and if the market wants to sell this off, well I cant help simpletons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 57.5¢ 56.3¢ $139.7K 243.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4923 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.