ZLD 17.9% 33.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-19

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I too will be disappointed to if it is a take over at this stage of the game. As we all know the potential of this company on successful trial results is massive.

I'm hoping that a take over does happen, in the future when share price has experienced a larger degree of appreciation than current sp, also with a nice special dividend ontop as a extra sweetener.

Still feeling that given we are so close to insomnia results and other results will be following soon enough, maybe not be easy to place a value on company at this stage.

Hopefully news will be of a large US player taking a significant position in Zelda, as they see potential we have all been watching and waiting for, (would be even better if also maybe details of a distribution agreement to large number of patients) potential from above in turn has possibility to cause far greater awareness in US of Zelda through news flows of the back of this, then adding some much needed upwards momentum to current share price.

We dont know what Thursday will bring, exciting and intresting time for sure.

All of the above is just my thoughts at this stage.
    I have had a few investments in companies over the years that have been taken over, hard to say exactly how this will go, feels different to when other take overs occurred.

Goodluck to all holders, may all the pieces of the puzzle fit together as we have hoped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.050(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $3.744M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.4K 4.622K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11589 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.