OPL 0.00% 2.4¢ opyl limited

rubbish... you obviously haven't thought it through... consider...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    rubbish...

you obviously haven't thought it through... consider the data on various drugs, the ingredients used etc, apply the information available to get a calculated outcome... OPL wont be releasing false misleading information, they obviously have proof to back their announcement..

Opyl’s technology improves clinical trials by identifying the drugs, vaccines, diagnostics or medical devices most likely to succeed due to the information already known... how is this not a advantage point to trials in play?

what a few of you haven't picked up is that there are 475 COVID19 clinical trials undertaken by labs around the world which are included in the Opyl forecasting model, so hence there is a bigger picture in mind here..

The application of the Opyl software platform is to work with drug and device development companies to refine their clinical trial approaches to improve the outcomes of their clinical studies, which reduces costs and accelerates the timeline to get new treatments to patients...

This platform will be widely excepted world wide.... I wouldn't be surprised if a serious offer hits the table of the board... at the end of the day I am not and I am sure you are not involved in clinical trials etc, if such a tool as the Opyl forecasting model offers even a percentage of help,time, input to gaining true insight moving forward, then I guarantee it will be welcomed...

Its obvious your not considering what has been announced, your using childish posts with silly pictures to relay your lack of understanding, its embarrassing man... Opyl’s trial predictor platform has delivered confident early results that are more accurate than previously published models and with more functional features including the potential to optimize trial design.

Time will tell... sorry you missed out on a low entry... I will let you get back to your silly pictures and posts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $5.074K 211.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 118216
Last updated 14.31pm 18/06/2024 ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.