BIT 2.86% 3.4¢ biotron limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-215

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    My guess is that they are in discussions or about to enter discussions on some kind of a deal. In a situation like this, the need to stop speculative trading during the period of the duscussions is paramount. The pause, to me, would indicate that another party has expressed inteterest in some kind of ongoing partnership or association, the details of which have yet to be worked out.

just the public knowledge that discussions with a substantial partner is enough to set the speculators running, and that needs to be avoided until the ongoing situation is clear. I expect there will be another announcement soon, perhaps as Crembo has suggested, in line with the US market which obviously will be affected also for BITRF.

It may be a while before trading is resumed ie. Until they have details of what will be ongoing. It could also possibly be in line with results of Covid tests ie. A potential partner now on the table with a positive result on covid wanting ongoing discussions. That is pure speculation of course.

Whatever, I would say the odds are well in favour of a positive announcement , not a negative one. If it was to be an announcement purely saying no
    covid result i expect there would be an announcement as such with a short trading halt.

As always, any discussion of this nature on HC are of course speculations. Each investor needs to make their own inferences from what they read.

Best wishes
    Pesa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $16.72K 479.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88413 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 73009 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.