TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

Good call l'm with you on that . I dont have a lot of shares and...

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1728

Good call l'm with you on that .
    I dont have a lot of shares and looking still to accumulate a few more. But l will definately be voting NO to the shareholder value destroying scheme .

Based on the FYE June 30 2020 accounts cash on hand was approx $4,468,000. Which equates to some 2.2 cents a share .

The announcement has pretty much guaranteed that the " normal " buying support has evaporated.

The share price has dropped in 10 days by approx 30% equating to a drop of about $4 million in the market cap .

Good work Mr Chairman and board in your strategy to " re position " the value of the company .

The " Reassuring " on market buy back of $500 k worth at these levels will drop the number of shares on issue by about 6% ....and thus increase the cash on hand per share .
    ( assuming the company is still generating a cash surplus......which l guess it is ......as well we are almost half way through the year ....so maybe cash on hand is a lot higher than the June 30 figure ).

The board needs to come out and publically state what they think the value of the company should be .

After all they are caring directors acting in the interests of shareholders .......aren't they ????

Cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.