TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-34

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407

@shumsta, @rmcc8299, @valueadd, @SmallCapTech and any other interested shareholders

Please send me an email at [email protected].

I have had 2 other shareholders reach out so far. I am investigating the possibility of requisitioning an extraordinary general meeting, which requires shareholders serving a s 249f notice on the Board representing 5% of the SOI. Based on issue capital of 210,719,329, the magic number is 10,535,966 (although we will likely need more than that on the day to get our proposed resolutions voted up, if we proceed). 10,535,966 gets us a seat at the table.

If we leave it till the AGM on 26th of November it will likely be too late in my opinion. I'd rather not say any more publicly on this but i'd encourage anyone who has a shared interest in keeping TCN public get in touch with details of their shareholding (identifying their HC alias if possible/other details to establish bona fides) so I can collate the numbers - and let me know if you would like the information to remain confidential. At some point though we may need to identify ourselves as the 249f notice will require all supporting shareholders' signatories from what I understand. I'm pulling together a proposal and will communicate it via email for discussion once completed.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.