PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

We have a pretty low likelihood of significant bad news in the...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    We have a pretty low likelihood of significant bad news in the next two years. Our big hurdle in the near term is funding for Phase IIB. I'd give us a 99% chance of getting the Phase IIB funded. Will it be funded in a way that is favorable to shareholders? Who knows, but I think the chances of us not being funded at all and having to drop the program is basically nil.

I think the only things that could have us see a similar precipitous decline in share price are either safety problems in the Phase IIB (unlikely given our past safety profile), or weak efficacy results that show little/nothing in the way of clinically meaningful or statistically significant results over placebo (low-moderate likelihood).

So basically we will have to wait 2-2.5 years for efficacy results in a placebo-controlled trial, at which point we will either be a billion dollar company or worthless company. But there is little/nothing in the near-term barring unlikely safety problems that would see us tank like ATX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.