MX1 1.23% 8.0¢ micro-x limited

I remember this announcement back in 2018, maybe...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I remember this announcement back in 2018, maybe relevant?

”Following the strong interest expressed during a visit to Micro-X at Tonsley last year by officials from US security agencies, Micro-X has established a US- based subsidiary company, Micro-X Inc. This entity has signed an agreement with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) relating to collaboration on the research and development of Micro-X’s new Phased Array X-Ray imaging technology. Micro-X and LLNL are jointly preparing proposals to the Department of Homeland Security for material funding to assist with the development of this exciting new x-ray imaging modality.Also during the quarter Micro-X conducted proof-of-concept imaging trials of a cone-beam CT bedside imager product concept. The prospect of a bedside CT imaging cart has generated significant interest and Micro-X is continuing to seek clinical input to the product definition.Micro-X continues to build up its in-house engineering design capability and has recruited outstanding candidates for the leading senior Software and Electronics engineering positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $46.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $44.6K 555.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 41203 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 209160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.