CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

LOLs to all the posters that made wrong calls and now calling me...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    LOLs to all the posters that made wrong calls and now calling me out. Calls that

• The 100M share block would shake out a higher offer from SG
    • Nords $1 was a higher offer as proclaimed by CDV board
    • That the any/all of the 5 TO Panel applications would be successful
    • That the TO Panel would deal themselves in a void the B&Fs for the greater good of remaining holders
    • That a group of holders could cobble together a fake third bid to break the deadlock

All those debates were settled in my favour, simple. So CDV found a credible third bidder to void the B&F's... well done the board and those that called it would happen. Yes I had strong doubts but they pulled it off with great contacts obviously. I would have thought after getting so much wrong though, other holders would at least wait and see where this TO battle goes before dancing on my JV call grave. How embarrassing if it stalls again at $1.05...

I do enjoy putting a call out there to keep things interesting... so I'm calling SG goes to $1.05 first up, gets matched by Nord, SG goes to $1.10 and gets matched by Nord, Ghana guy drops out.... ends in a draw and ultimately still a JV Scheme TO after another 12 months. I'm sure others have a different opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.