HUM 1.14% 44.5¢ humm group limited

I'm not pro either side of this debate.Just like to point out...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I'm not pro either side of this debate.
    Just like to point out that in years like this where a catastrophe has occurred, anyone that can remember markets from 10 years prior will spot the massive dip and understand that things will correct and there is a huge opportunistic chance to make quick money. It happens on average every 10 or so years (covid, GFC, dot com bubble,black monday etc) and when it does, if you are cashed up, you pile in with all the guts you have - and you will make some serious coin more quickly than normal.

Many people will be in that category this year - and there will also be many sheep that have trotted along happily behind - also potentially making some serious coin this year. Not because they have financial smarts or have too much clue what they are even buying, but because they were in the right place at the right time and followed.

Good on you for being in front at the moment 300% - make sure you sell out at the best time now.

I am not really impressed by a 300% return in this particular year, happy for you - yes, but impressed - no. I will however, be very impressed if you come back in 5 years time and show us 300% compounded each year by another 300% .... for 5 years - this will show true skill, research ability and financial nous - and then I and everyone else in here, I guarantee, will bow down before you and recognise your efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $216.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $23.36K 52.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13583 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 6241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.