SP8 7.14% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

I have learnt to trade buddy. But the amount of up ramping on...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have learnt to trade buddy. But the amount of up ramping on this forum will hurt a lot of people as it has done on the past and will do going forward.
    This has been one of the most discussed stocks for the last few months, and due to that people have made decisions based on on the ramping on this forum, be it up or down. You can put IMO and DYOR as much as you like, the ramping will have am adverse effect on peoples decisions.

One thing that I have learnt over my years of trading is that when the there is buy/sell ratio that we currently have and a buy/sell value, the stock wont be able to sustain its growth. But the up rampers will try and change this on forum like this.
    You literally get the feeling it like wolf of wall street. where there is a room of wankers sitting on hotcopper trying to get everyone to buy and drive the stock, and then also make killing shorting it.

In my first 2 years of trading I lost a shit load of capital listening to up rampers on HC. Now I make my own decisions and do my own research and only invest my main capital in stock that are approved on my Morningstar and Reuters trading platforms. I however like to dabble in a bit of high risk stock with about $10k or so, and profits from this go into my major stocks.

As for EM1 - Mate I was born in Africa and lived there for 38 years. I have seen the corruption first hand and MTN is one of the biggest. Their partnership with crowd1 goes to prove it again!!

So anyway GLTA and hope you have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.956K 850.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2385655 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12384422 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.