EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

The disdain that was shown to SHers from management via the...

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    The disdain that was shown to SHers from management via the complete mushrooming over Mary Valley was a disgrace. You still havent got an explanation from what I see? Unaccountable management are a no go zone for me.

So in 2020 EPM got an Exploration Lic. and some survey data for devils Elbow, an agreement with landowners, and organised drilling Round 2 for Mary Valley. Not sure if that is really one solid year of work, but now they want another tenement in Greenland?! FFS they cant even get up a simple Mn DSO operation in Gympie, how on earth will they do anything in an inhospitable area like Greenland? Its the bloody Arctic! You have got to be shitting me?

That 20c level will be crucial. If you're lucky you might get a Cup and Handle and your text target would be ~4 cents.

Anyway Salad, solid guts to hang on. Good job. Hope all EPM SHers make a packet. Minerals boom going on , and maybe for some years so EPM could very well rise with the tide. Ur and Mn doing very well on the ASX at present.

Still reckon a takeover offer is on the cards when the global Ur supply shortfall happens down the track. Secretly - I reckon thats what their game is. But just imagine what could be achieved with EPMs assets if first class management were present?

Good luck to all holders.

upload_2021-1-10_7-24-3.png
    Last edited by Load: 10/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3820073 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2180512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.