GAL 3.03% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-18

1. 7,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3365
    ... unlike an another company whose SP spiked yesterday on no news. They replied to their speeding ticket with a typical "We are unaware of the reason... blah, blah" LOL. Today they go into a TH "Pending details of a CR" Hahaa

I wouldn't have been expecting GAL to CR at this point in time. But its always better for a company to do so when they can and not when they have to. However, yesterday's trading was somewhat different and didn't resemble a typical orchestrated pump to me... more like a leaky boat scenario. Hopefully it is in relation to one of the following (as per the last update):-

• Ongoing EM surveying programs at the Fraser Range with field programs resuming in mid-January after the Christmas break

• Nickel sulphide exploration at Norseman progressed with 1,726 soil samples collected and laboratory assays pending

• Machine learning and AI software to be applied on new hyperspectral data and existing data sets to develop drill targets at Norseman

Thats not to say something exciting amongst the above won't warrant or be coupled with a CR. The latter is always on the cards with explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.822K 11.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 157900 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 80606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.