TYR 0.96% $1.03 tyro payments limited

Bannister law is 'considering' and did not make up their mind...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Bannister law is 'considering' and did not make up their mind yet on progressing. Looking for potential shareholder claims and again does not show certainty about claims.

"Bannister Law is also considering at any potential shareholder claims against the publicly listed company following its share price fall when some terminals became “bricked” from a “configuration issue” over the last two weeks. Bannister Law is seeking the registration of shareholders in the company as well as business owners."

Tyro disclosed on 7th Jan that 15% of terminals are impacted. Amtek is logistics partner and I believe that any expense incurred in fixing this issue is well spent. Also I believe Tyro should support merchants by compensating in a realistic way.

If Tyro re-iterates the impact and explains the progress in a way that we can understand and then spends the necessary amount on fixing all impacted terminals as well as providing necessary support, that will be useful in restoring Tyro's business to BAU and gradually coming back to normal. I will trust them even more (if they do things right by the merchants) at the cost of short-term share price pain.
    Last edited by jeev: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.010(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $540.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.05 $1.03 $1.929M 1.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 642 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.