VN8 2.70% 3.6¢ vonex limited..

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-25

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I am sorry for your loss mate but the real cause of this is the way management are running the company. There really needs to be a change and a lot more transparency before you will get big investors into the company. One transaction a year is not going to grow the company quick enough unless it is a big transaction. So far we have had management announcing a transaction that is going to add another couple of million in revenue. That is ok but you need ten of those a year not one if that is the way you are going. I just wished management would acknowledge this and do the right thing by shareholders and look for a more experienced team so we dont get horror shocks occurring due to inexperience like the Orange announcement. Also management need to be able to communicate. I am a shareholder that would like to know more about how my company is performing as I think there are many others out there in the same boat. But the lack of proper news flow keeps you guessing. How many new connections do we have???? We were getting told every 1000 now we get nothing. Why are they hiding this information? Is the company looking like showing a profit now that we have got rid of the oper8tor expenses? Why did it take so long to come to that decision? Surely if they were that close to what was happening they could see the writing was on the wall over the last 12 months. What they released as Oper8tor was underwhelming and should have been a wake up call for the board but they kept it going for another 6 months. Once again it appears that they dropped the ball with this project. Who accepts responsibility for this and what changes has the board made to make sure it does not happen again???? Surely the buck stops with the chairman and the CEO???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1.454K 40.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11545003 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 7397542 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.