VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-8

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Dwhale it really is a matter of perspective. I, as a lot of the other shareholders have been involved with this company for a very long time. So to put things in perspective the share price has to get back up over 80c for a lot of those people so saying the share price performance has been fantastic it is really a matter of perspective. If you bought when the share price was 6c then it has been a relatively good ride. But those shareholders that have been in there for a lot longer well it has been a strong under performer. Saying that i am only pointing out the facts. There has been many times that this management have put out announcements that have had to be clarified. I understand you might make one or two errors but last year it was nearly every announcement. They even got the terms of their performance shares totally wrong (in their favour Mind you) for two years in a row even after I pointed it out to the company chairman in the first place. I personally believe that if the company had a different management team then we all would be happy as the share price would probably be a lot higher than it is right now. What we need is an Experienced CEO with a history of running public companies. Matt has done a good job but to be honest he is doing the job of the COO. He is great at the business side of things in terms of looking for channel partners and working with telcos to get the best contracts. But in terms of running a public company this is his first gig. He has done well so far but needs to understand that sometimes you need to hand over the reins and let the more experienced operators take control. David is a corporate lawyer whose other two directorships are in resources so maybe we need a lawyer that has a bit of telco experience. Nick is and EX ASX advisor who is running a company secretarial service. Once again maybe it is time for a more experienced board as I have said previously that have their experience in the telco sector. This is my opinion only and putting it out there to other shareholders for their opinions.
    I believe that the company still has potential but it would realize this potential quicker if there were some changes made

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $60.32K 1.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5332244 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 3369470 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.