BPH 10.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-84

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    is 50 shades of Clitburger still trolling me JD, oh my, this coming from Someone who predicted a “TH TOMORROW” I tell you what @glitzbling instead of being infatuated with my every move, why don’t you concentrate on how your going to repay your relo’s your loans and your debt. And for Pete’s sake take your meds and give your ass a rest, let your mouth have a chance to do some talking, who knows you may just surprise us all and add some value to these discussions. I did say “some”.

Ghosh, you really do need some friends and life outside HC, you lonely, pathetic little cretin.

I hope the diamond hands took as advantage of the weak and panicked sellers. Politics at its finest today... that’s for sure, no doubt there will be some robust conversations between KP & SM tonight and KP will be forced to make a decision fairly quickly as a result of today’s absolute debacle. But, it was a storm in a tea cup, IMO, a definite over reaction from the market, and I think the only winners today were the buyers lining up to scope in and take your precious nuggets. “BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL” -WB. No truer statement has been stated.

Keep calm, fundamentals haven’t changed, Pitt is still the man who makes the decision and until HE says he’s against PEP-11 I’m in the view approval is still imminent. Today was simply a gift, for this who were smart enough to top up, buy in for new investors and hold for existing SH, those who buckled and sold, that’s ok too, just so long as you don’t look in the rear view mirror and keep moving forward now.

Each to their own, GLTA!

ID

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.36K 3.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825986 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2014404 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.